The latest version of the Environment, Health, Quality & Safety Group newsletter is now free to download.
This edition of the newsletter covers topics including:
- Update Bioelution Testing Guidelines
- SCIP Database of ECHA
- Cobalt Metal classified as Carcinogenic 1B
- EC’s Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability
- No difference of Powder and Massive Lead
- New outcomes of the ‘Chemicals Universe’
- New File Standard for 3D printing
- CD ISO/ASTM 52931 voted
- Bosch statement, and news on LCA-LAPS
Download the newsletter here: pdf EHQS Newsletter Issue 5 (440 KB) (EPMA Members only).