EPMA will attending the 6th Annual Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Europe Congress 2017, taking place in Birmingham 25 - 27 April 2017. The 3-day event will focus on the thorough investigation of material selection strategies, multi material architectures, use of composites, thermoplastics, glass fiber and other materials, component weight reduction, innovative joining methods and many more.Key topics of the conference programme include:
- material selection strategies & multi material architectures
- lightweighting opportunities of structural parts, components, engine and powertrain
- innovative joining technologies
- use of composites, thermoplastics, glass fiber and other new materials for weight reduction
- lightweighting for electric vehicle range
- material production methods
EPMA Members who wish to attend this event are provided 15% discount. To be provided with the 15% saving off the regular attendance price, please see the Member Discounts page in the Members Area of the website.
"This will be a good opportunity to network with OEM's, designers and engineers from end user companies, to promote the positive benefits of using the PM process and how there future components can take advantage of the various powder metal processes." Explained Andrew Almond, EPMA's Marketing Manager.
Further information on this year's event can be found at www.global-automotive-lightweight-materials-europe.com