Click here to apply to be a Young Engineer.
Why you should attend the Young Engineers Programme:
- Network with Powder Metal (PM) contacts, to understand this fast-moving sector
- Learn about cutting edge PM technology
- Forge a career in the metal powder industry that covers Additive Manufacturing
- Explore the future of powder metallurgy and how you could be part of it!
- Lectures on the basics of PM
- Tour of the Euro PM2019 Exhibition
- Visit a local factory using PM
- Networking with students and professionals in PM
Young Engineers is free to attend
There is a 50 euro deposit to reserve your place, but a total of 100 euro will be returned to you if you attend the event in full to cover your transport costs. Full terms, conditions and details can be found on the application form.
You must be a student studying a subject related to PM, such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Engineering, and Business Administration and Engineering. However, the course is delivered on the basis that you have no prior knowledge of PM.