The EPMA has developed as a key part of the PM Industry Network through supplying good quality, relevant services to our members. If you join as a Full Member of the EPMA you can secure these 10 benefits for your business.
- Enhance your market knowledge through access to unique industry information using our range of powder metal PM statistics, presentations and papers.
- Improve your product development through access to EU and EPMA Member initiated R&D programmes.
- Save money by receiving substantial discounts on attending and exhibiting at the leading annual Euro PM Congress and Exhibition and our series of training courses.
- Obtain unique international access to government via our lobbying of the EU on key issues such as REACH, ISO standards and health and safety legislation.
- Promote your sales through free advertising via an entry in the EPMA Members Directory on one of the world’s most visited PM websites.
- Keep updated on industry news and developments through the Email News service, journal ‘Powder Metallurgy’ and the EPMA newsletter – all free to EPMA Members*.
- Develop your high-level networking opportunities through EPMA Sectoral Groups, training seminars and the general assembly.
- Keep compliant with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 by participating in the EPMA Europe-Wide Benchmarking programme.
- Access Member only content from a range of sources via the EPMA website Members Area.
- Develop the market for your products by supporting promotion of PM technology via exhibitions and web-based information.
*Student members do not receive the journal Powder Metallurgy as part of their membership