This new primer is a great introduction to the field of Powder Metallurgy. Those who are new to the field as well as seasoned professionals will benefit from this fresh look at the process and products of P/M.
The easy writing style of the authors makes this book as enjoyable as it is informational. Their years of expertise are brought to the reader in a personal and friendly manner that makes learning unavoidable!
If you are new to the field of P/M or simply want to refresh your knowledge, you can't afford to miss this book.
- Why is Powder Metallurgy important?
- Visual Basics - A Quick Tour of P/M
- Metal Powder Properties and Production
- Secondary Machining
- Heat Treating of P/M Parts
- Secondary Operations
- Quality Assurance
- Other P/M Forming Operations
- Case Histories
- A Brief History of P/M
- P/M Geneology