EPMA Sectoral and Working Groups focus on issues best handled at industry rather than company level. Each group identifies and promotes the interests of the specific PM strand and process, with the EPMA facilitating Members forums for the discussion of specific sector issues. EPMA Members can join as many Sectoral and Working Groups as they wish, with some meetings open to Non-EPMA Members. However, to obtain the most from the networking, meetings and collaborative projects the Sectoral Groups organise, joining the EPMA is key to unlocking this potential.
To find out more details on these Sector specific groups, please click on the links below, or on the menu section on the right. Members and Non-Members can join the Sectoral Group mailing list, to be sent more information on the groups various meetings and workshops, by joining the EPMA Mailing List.
- Environment, Health, Quality and Safety Group (EHQS)
- Research, Education and Training Group (RET)
- European Communications Working Group (ECOM)
- European Powder Metallurgy Institutes (EPMI)
At the same time we recognise that some items are better dealt within the sectors of the industry and therefore we have five sectoral groups covering the main PM industry subsectors:
- European Additive Manufacturing Group (EuroAM)
- European Functional Materials Group (EuroFM)
- European Hard Materials Group (EuroHM)
- European Hot Isostatic Pressing Group (EuroHIP)
- European Press & Sinter Group (EuroPress&Sinter)
- European Metal Injection Moulding Group (EuroMIM)
Coordinated by industry and academic personnel these groups cover a wide range of activities and topics whose focus, relevance and follow up is driven by the members of the group. They provide an excellent opportunity for networking, information gathering and lobbying.
AM Seminar 2017